onsdag 30 november 2011

Perfect timing?

I can't be serious at this moment. I'm in some stage of chock right now. I just heard about a family member who passed away...died today. After that strange talk on the phone I turned on my recorded Grey's Anatomy episode which of course was a episode where they talked about all the steps of grieving.
And on top of this I'm going to the doctor tomorrow to talk about my antidepressants. I was afraid that he would think(again) that it's time to lower the dose. Last time he did that it didn't go too well, but another doctor raised the dose again and I felt all better.

I don't even know what to write or think. I'm gonna try to sleep before I have to get up early to go to a doctors appointment that I don't want to go to.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar