söndag 20 november 2011

Luckily

Luckily I could talk about my problems with my best friend. It feels a bit better now. Except for the go-to-sleep-anxiety that I'm dealing with right now. I think it's partly because of these past couple of nights nightmares and also because I never now if anyone will call at 6.30 in the morning asking if I can work the same day. And even if there's no job for me tomorrow I have a thousand other stuff I need to deal with. I need a new prescription for my medication, I need to talk to CSN so I know sooner rather than later if I have any rights for any money if I get accepted to a class in January. I hate not knowing.

I need to wash off yesterdays makeup and then go to sleep. Hopefully without any nightmares about me or anyone in my family dying. I just can't shake that bad feeling off and are close to tears the whole day after dreams about that.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar