tisdag 15 november 2011

I found it!

I hadn't forgot about this blog, but I had forgot about the blogadress and when I finally found it of course I had also forgotten my user name and password. Phew!

I can't understand how I couldn't find this blog through Google when I search for Miss Lovlie(do not search for Miss Lovlie, just a tip) and I also search for Beneaththesurface.blog and lots of other facts about me and things I thought I might have written here.

Anywho. I just realized that my English starts to suck again so I want to try and refresh it as much as possible.
I should also refresh my Greek, but not in a blog. THAT would be crazy-hard and way too much work for a lazy person as myself.

Today I am feeling sick as hell and I am so sick of being sick which makes me feel very angry about my week body. Sometimes I ready hate this body. I would just love to be able to practice as hard as the others at cheerleadingpractice and I would love to be able to just drink water from the same glass as a friend without getting a cold.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar