onsdag 16 november 2011

How is it for you?

I am sick right now, a cold, but a very difficult one. At least for me. I have asthma so almost every time I get a cold it makes my lung capacity much worse(or lower?). Whatever. It's hard to breath ALL THE TIME.
Just a couple of minutes ago I walk much slower than I usually do, but that was enough to make me feel like I couldn't breath. I have to take asthma medication to be able to walk slower than I usually do.

So I wonder how it is for others who don't have asthma. If you get a cold, can you still walk normally and be able to breath? I'm not talking about coughing, just the breathing-part.

I really hate getting sick once every month, but oh how I appreciate those times when I get sick and still get to breath without any problems. But now it's one of those times when I can't walk from the bathroom to the livingroom and breath at the same time...

I think it's time for bed now. Sleeping is the best medication of all. Maybe not to cure asthma, but to cure a cold anyway.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar