tisdag 6 november 2012

What would you regret?

What would you regret if you knew you where dying in a couple of days? I for one wouldn't regret guys i DIDN'T sleep with, that is just too weird. I would more likely regret one or two I have slept with, but I think what's done is done and there's no use regretting what you've already done(unless you have a time machine and can go back and undo it).

I don't know if I would regret anything I haven't done, maybe to say "I love you" to all the people I love. Got to do that! Ever since my great grandmother died I've tried to tell all my loved ones that I love them - at least once! But I have new friends that I love now too and I need to tell them just in case.

Before I get to talk to you: I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar